How To Help
How You Can Help Amelia’s Closet
- PRAY: Consistently for impact, safety, and wisdom
- DONATE FINANCIALLY: For hosiery, deficient inventory items, and operating expenses
- LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: Help us spread awareness and interest
- CONDUCT A DRIVE/FUNDRAISER: A week-long collection at your office, church, school or civic club
- AT DONATION TIME: Sorting, cleaning, shopping, networking
- DONATE APPAREL: Only posted needs will be accepted each month at our shop, any Tuesday 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. at:
810 NW Broad St. on the right side of Jackson Heights Plaza. Three years or newer up-to-date items need to be pressed and hanging, ready for our clients to wear out the door.
Now, you can help us by shopping at AmazonSmiles. For every dollar you spend, Amelia’s Closet will receive a percentage of the sales! To get started, click the image to the right. Make sure you save us as your designated donor.
- Black, Brown or Beige flats sizes 8.5 and up
- Silver-toned necklaces and earrings
- Large black purses
- Corporate sponsor (annual donation, matching funds)
- Monthly donors
- Fundraising events
Sponsor a Client
On average, it costs us $112 per client to offer our services and gifts. Please consider sponsoring a client a month, a quarter or annually.
Monthly Giving Levels
$500 Life Changer